How to Order

To make an order is very simple, please follow the below steps:

1.        Email us to with details of the products you are interested in. Which Batik would you like to order, is it Batik Printing, Stamp or Pareo? What fabrics would you like the Batik to be made, is it Cotton or Silk? Please also state the choice of design/motif that you like, as well as the quantity of your order.

2.       We will then send you the Price Quotation.

3.       Once we meet an agreement, we will fax/email you the Sales Contract. Payment should have been made by then.

4.       We will send you by fax/email the commercial invoice for your perusal to clear your Batik at your local port. We only serve FOB (Freight on Board)

      1.  Price are based on FOB (Jakarta Port)
      2.  The payment can be activated by :
           - Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Advance payment 50% after signing of sales contract.
              Balance payment 50% after finishing of goods.
           - Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) & Irrevocable L/C at sight.
              Advance payment 40% paid by T/T, the rest payment / balance payment 60% by L/C
              that open not less than 10 (ten) working days before shipment.
      3.  Price can be reviewed anytime.

      1.  Total delivery time will be 60 days after Advance Payment arrive in our account
           at appointed bank.
      2.  Shipping is not included in the price. All orders sent freight collect.
      3.  In the event no carrier specified, we are free to appoint a carrier in the best
           interest of costumers.
      4.  No return or refund on orders of custom colors/painting and custom pieces after
           approved by both parties.
      5.  No merchandise may be returned without our proposal.
      6.  Packaging by carton box and the products are fine sanded only finished.
      7.  Minimum order is 10 Dozens (120 pieces)

For questions or comments, please contact us here

Make a Free Website with Yola.